Welcome to my simple and not so fun blog. I always have a very stressful and heavy responsible life. So I created this blog just to write anything I like. Not necessarily related to my real life or my work. So, I'll write anything I want. (^.^)/

Sometimes life will get tougher, but we should always believe in ourselves and remember to have faith in God. Always smile and hold tight to your belief. Life is full of surprise. That's why I always believe in magic. (^_~) because No one knows, what will happen tomorrow...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2011 Korea’s Most Handsome Male Artist

Recently, a Korean website held a poll for “2011 Korea’s Most Handsome Male Artist”, attracting over 5000 netizens to vote. I'm not quite sure whether the voters were all Korean or not. but seems like this poll was held on a specific website, I believe people from all over the world also contribute to this voting program. Since, most of my friends really love Korean artist and dramas, I decided to share it in my blog. so, please enjoy your blog walking (^_~)

By the way, the March is finally comes to it end, I should start writing about new topic...Maybe next time I'll be sharing a video of any famous movie~ Then , you’ll be able to watch them online~

Just keep blogging and wait for something special from me (^_^)

2011 Korea’s Most Handsome Male Artist

1.Hyunbin
 => Looks like, secret garden really gives a great impact to his career. Now, he is number 1 in koreans heart.

Hyunbin


2. Kim Hyun Joong
=> I love Hyun Joong as much as the Koreans love him (^_~)


3. Song Seung Heon

 


Kim Hyun Joong, Song Seung Heon



4. Kim Jaejoong
=> He is number `1 last year in Asia, yet he is only 4th in Korea. 

5. Jung il-woo


6. Yoo Ah-In


7. Park Yoochun

=> he is famous since TVXQ, now he's starring in  Sungkyunkwan Scandals, and i love the drama so much (^_^)

8. Lee Seung Gi
=> 2 days 1 night is getting famous because of him~

9. Lee Min Ho

10. Jang Geun Suk


=> i love to see his smile (o^_^o) just so cute~

11. Kim Bum



Kim Jaejoong, Jung il-woo, Yoo Ah-In, Park Yoochun, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Bum



12. Song Joongki
 => he just too cute, and now he is one of the Running Man members (^_^)
 
13. Nickhun

 
14. Jung Yonghwa

=> love him as much as i love hyun joong (^_~) his song "love Light" is so sweet~
 
15. Lee Hongki

=> he's so funny in "he's beautiful"

 
16. Rain






Song Joongki, Nickhun, Jung Yonghwa, Lee Hongki, Rain

17. Taecyeon
=> wacth "dream high" ok (^_~)

18. Bae Yong Jun

=> no one can deny how handsome he is. he has been known as living legend~that's why no one can forget his face even if he stop acting.

19. Kwon Sang-woo


20. So Ji-sub


21. Won Bin

=> he still in the list of women heart.

22. Yoo Seung Ho

=> I love watching him in "4th period murder". (o^_^o)

23. No Min Woo


24. Lee Junki

=> people are keep calling him as "beautiful guy". well, he is "beautiful" and cute. that's why he so famous.

25. Choung Kyung Ho



Taecyeon, Bae Yong Jun, Kwon Sang-woo, So Ji-sub, Won Bin, Yoo Seung Ho

No Min Woo, Lee Junki, Choung Kyung Ho

That's all for now. thank you. (^.^)/'' have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment