Welcome to my simple and not so fun blog. I always have a very stressful and heavy responsible life. So I created this blog just to write anything I like. Not necessarily related to my real life or my work. So, I'll write anything I want. (^.^)/

Sometimes life will get tougher, but we should always believe in ourselves and remember to have faith in God. Always smile and hold tight to your belief. Life is full of surprise. That's why I always believe in magic. (^_~) because No one knows, what will happen tomorrow...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2010′s Top 20 Most Handsome Men In Asia


Hi everyone~ how are you? I think you all must be curious why do I put this "2010′s Top 20 Most Handsome Men In Asia" as my post tittle. Well, today I would like to talk about 20 most famous guy in Asia. And I'm doing this just for fun. Besides, as an Asian girl I should be alert about any info related to my continent. But why must top 20? Why not 10 or 100? hehe...It's because my favorites are included in these 20 list names. There are some who are not included, but I don't mind because I don't want anyone to know who I really like. (^_~) haha...nope. Actually I was too lazy to search for their photos, that's why I decided not to include the other 80 top guys. I only managed to get these 20 photos of top 20 and it even made my hand tired enough...haha..here are the top 20 names and their photos. Just click on the photos to get a clear view of their image. Look carefully, maybe one of them is your favorite. (^_~) 

Yes I know, some of you may think that they are not so called "handsome" but these people have been voted to become most handsome men in Asia by 40 million of netizens. 4,176,192 votes Korean singer Kim Jae-joong or Hero and of course he is at the top of the rank.Well, I think the votes must had been affected by their popularity. Everyone must have their own reason to like their favorites, so I don't really mind who got to be the top. They are all cute. I think Asian girls more likely to attract to a cute looking guy rather than a tough guy like the Europeans and people from other continents. I wonder why??? (^_^) if you know why, let me know, OK. (^_~)



Here are the list:

1. Kim Jae Joong

2.Kim Heechul 

3. Lee Junki

4. Bae YongJun





Bae YongJun, Lee Junki, Kim Heechul, Kim Jae Joong



5. HanGeng

6. Wu Chun
 
7. Jerry Yan

8. Il-woo Jeong

9. KangTa

10. Wang Lee Hom

11. Choi Siwon



HanGeng,  Wu Chun, Jerry Yan, Il-woo Jeong,  KangTa,  Wang Lee Hom, Choi Siwon




12. Kyuhyun

 

13. Leeteuk

 

14. Yunho

15. Nicholas Tse

16. Lee MinHo

17. Kim Hyun Joong

 

18. Moon, Hee-Jun

19. Rain

20.  Jun Jin
Kim Hyun Joong,  Moon, Hee-Jun,  rain,  Jun Jin


Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Yunho, Nicholas Tse, Lee MinHo,







2 comments:

  1. Really nice photos of handsome men. But I like English men more than Chinese or Japanese men.
    -Handsome Men Photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you john. English men are no doubt is really handsome.they have their own charm and even more masculine.(^_^)

    ReplyDelete