Welcome to my simple and not so fun blog. I always have a very stressful and heavy responsible life. So I created this blog just to write anything I like. Not necessarily related to my real life or my work. So, I'll write anything I want. (^.^)/

Sometimes life will get tougher, but we should always believe in ourselves and remember to have faith in God. Always smile and hold tight to your belief. Life is full of surprise. That's why I always believe in magic. (^_~) because No one knows, what will happen tomorrow...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

mY sNobBiSh LitTlE cAt~

Hi, I just wanna share some photos of my little orange cat. Her name is Puss Yayang...
hope you'll like it (^_^)v


 when she's sleeping, no one can disturb her..



 Yayang with her favourite bowl


 to her, everyday is Sunday~


smile (^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment