Welcome to my simple and not so fun blog. I always have a very stressful and heavy responsible life. So I created this blog just to write anything I like. Not necessarily related to my real life or my work. So, I'll write anything I want. (^.^)/

Sometimes life will get tougher, but we should always believe in ourselves and remember to have faith in God. Always smile and hold tight to your belief. Life is full of surprise. That's why I always believe in magic. (^_~) because No one knows, what will happen tomorrow...

Saturday, December 15, 2012

~DuRiAn CrEpE~

This post going to be really interesting? But why? It'll be more interesting if you are not from Malaysia!


By the way, What is DURIAN crepe? Just by reading the 1st name sure you will know what does it made from..Yes DURIAN.. the scary looking fruit which can be easily found all over Malaysia..(attention: only during it season).

How does it taste? Of course if you are asking someone like me (which is natively born and live in Malaysia) Sure I will answer "very delicious and yummy!" (^.^) Yes, I'm a Durian lover and I know most Malaysians tend to love durian too..

Durian internal and external~


Delicious isn't it? Hahaha... It's up to you to agree or disagree...~ Back to the main tittle...What is DURIAN CREPE?

Ok, here are ....
Wooooow~


Delicious!!


Walllaaaaaaaaaaaaa~


Hehe... OKenough for the pictures, time to get to know about this sweet dessert~ Believe me, if you are not a fan of Durian you still can fall in love with this little pancake. What? Did i forgot to tell you that durian crepe is actually a pancake? Yes it's a cute little pancake with durian filling ~ 

How to make this wonderful slab? this  photo will tell you everything (^_~)


The recipes? 

The Pancake
250 gm  all purpose flour
A pinch of salt
2 teaspoon castor sugar
4 eggs
200 ml water
250 ml milk
A few drops of coloring yellow/green or any colors you like 


The Filling
1 cup whipping cream2 tablespoons icing sugar1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract



So, what should we do now? Of course EAT~ HAha.

 That's all for now. Enjoy your dessert (^_^)

Thank You for reading this entry ~






No comments:

Post a Comment