Welcome to my simple and not so fun blog. I always have a very stressful and heavy responsible life. So I created this blog just to write anything I like. Not necessarily related to my real life or my work. So, I'll write anything I want. (^.^)/

Sometimes life will get tougher, but we should always believe in ourselves and remember to have faith in God. Always smile and hold tight to your belief. Life is full of surprise. That's why I always believe in magic. (^_~) because No one knows, what will happen tomorrow...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

~Me AfRaid~

I'm too afraid to play with fire...

not because of the heat, 

or burning my hand....

I'm too afraid,

because... 

when the fire fade,

my heart will break..... 
 



 
~Sometimes we may cry not to be able to have or possess something that we really want to or dream of. so, we work real hard and giving the best that we can in order to get it, or even perhaps just to 'touch' it...
however, once we lost it, we'll cry even harder....

No comments:

Post a Comment