Welcome to my simple and not so fun blog. I always have a very stressful and heavy responsible life. So I created this blog just to write anything I like. Not necessarily related to my real life or my work. So, I'll write anything I want. (^.^)/

Sometimes life will get tougher, but we should always believe in ourselves and remember to have faith in God. Always smile and hold tight to your belief. Life is full of surprise. That's why I always believe in magic. (^_~) because No one knows, what will happen tomorrow...

Monday, November 29, 2010

~i LoVe mY mOtHeR~


Dear readers, 
I just came across an article and it's really touched my heart...  
So, here i would like to share it with you.  

Please, do not do this to your mother....They had given up so many things in their life for us...
Yet, there are some people who still do not know how to appreciate their mother... 
Please, do not make your mother cry.... Just make sure, to make your mother smile while you can..OK? (^_^) 
(click on the photo to get a better view of the article)

No comments:

Post a Comment