Welcome to my simple and not so fun blog. I always have a very stressful and heavy responsible life. So I created this blog just to write anything I like. Not necessarily related to my real life or my work. So, I'll write anything I want. (^.^)/

Sometimes life will get tougher, but we should always believe in ourselves and remember to have faith in God. Always smile and hold tight to your belief. Life is full of surprise. That's why I always believe in magic. (^_~) because No one knows, what will happen tomorrow...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Severus Snape Was Wonderful~

Have you seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2? I did~


it all ends....

I cried when I watched the movie especially when Harry entered Prof. Snape memories…oh, I cried so much.  I cried when I was reading the book and I cry even harder when I watched the film. For a moment, I thought the story was all about him….” The bravest man I ever knew.” I even cried when harry said those words. ..

"......the bravest man I ever knew."

I love Severus Snape from the 1st harry potter’s book I read. Severus Snape is one of my favorite characters besides than Sirius Black. He has this ‘cold’ character looks, but he was the most loving character in the books! The most faithful and sincere man. People from the fan page keep calling him as ‘the true lover’~ Wow!

the same patronus lily had......

Well done Mr. Alan Rickman, you have brought the character so alive and lovable. (^_^) You always play a villain character, yet you managed to capture so many hearts. I wish you all the best in your career. I hope to see you again in another big hit film~

A fatherly-look of Alan Rickman.
You couldn't see this in any of his movies. (^_^)

 Oh yes, I'm one of your fans... not because of Snape, but because you are just wonderful. A great actor~




2 comments: